Cat Support Network
The Cat Support Network is a hyper-focused rescue organization specifically created to focus exclusively on cats spay and neutering.
The mission of the Cat Support Network is to develop and implement grassroots outreach programs that address cat overpopulation, suffering and wellness in our community.
CSN believes that targeted innovative programs that provide no/low cost spaying and neutering, low cost preventative care of cats and educational outreach to families and communities will result in:
- Fewer cats placed in the shelters.
- Fewer healthy adoptable cats euthanized due to overpopulation at the shelters.
- Fewer cats reproducing as strays on the streets.
Ensuring our families maintain a sustainable number of cats in their care
The work of Cat Support Network volunteers and staff will directly and ultimately result in an enhanced quality of life for the cats and the communities within Contra Costa County.
The Cat Support Network will achieve this mission by:
- Creating spay and neuter services that target community members or neighborhoods most in need of a low cost services.
- Scheduling and promoting frequent and affordable spay/neuter events.
- Providing support services that include transportation for families to assure accessibility to spay/neuter events.
- Encouraging and implementing Trap-Neuter-Release programs in neighborhoods.
- Developing and promoting public awareness programs highlighting the plight of abandoned homeless cats and promotes healthy cats.
- Improving the lives of stray and homeless cats by finding “forever” homes for rescued adoptable cats.
- Providing an cat training and education program to community members that will improve the over all care of cats in a home setting.
- Collaborating with other animal- focused organizations to provide free animal food programs, and public education events.
The Cat Support Network is a recognized 501©(3) non-profit tax exempt rescue organization.
Our standard adoption fees are:
• $100 for a kitten
• $80 for a kitten 6-11 months old
• $60 for an adult cat 1-7 years
• $40 for a senior cat 7+ years
Cat Support Network has special adoption events where adoption fees are reduced. You can contact us to be notified of these special events.
*CSN also offers reduced adoption fees to families that adopt more than one cat or kitten*
All of our adoptions include:
- Spay or neuter (already complete)
- Flea and ear mite treatment
- Parasite treatment to eliminate worms
- 30 days of pet health insurance (when email address is provides and cat is microchipped)
Please feel free to contact us if there is a specific pet you are interested in at email@example.com.
CAT SUPPORT NETWORK ONLY adopts animals out that have been spayed/or neutered. The State of California requires that all shelters and rescue organizations only adopt out spayed or neutered animals. If you adopt from another organisation, make sure that the animal you are adopting is spayed or neutered!