Adopt A Kitten
Listed May 25, 2012
Age: 1 yrs.
Weight: Not Specified
Breed:Domestic Short Hair
Views:This pet has been viewed 280 times.
DescriptionDomestic Short Hair
Special NeedsPlease contact Susan (email@example.com) for more information about this pet.
Select this listing if you have not selected a specific kitten but know you are interest in adopting from Cat Support Network.
Adoption Fee Details
Our standard adoption fees are:
• $100 for a kitten
• $80 for a kitten 6-11 months old
• $60 for an adult cat 1-7 years
• $40 for a senior cat 7+ years
Cat Support Network has special adoption events where adoption fees are reduced. You can contact us to be notified of these special events.
*CSN also offers reduced adoption fees to families that adopt more than one cat or kitten*
All of our adoptions include:
- Spay or neuter (already complete)
- Flea and ear mite treatment
- Parasite treatment to eliminate worms
- 30 days of pet health insurance (when email address is provides and cat is microchipped)
Please feel free to contact us if there is a specific pet you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAT SUPPORT NETWORK ONLY adopts animals out that have been spayed/or neutered. The State of California requires that all shelters and rescue organizations only adopt out spayed or neutered animals. If you adopt from another organisation, make sure that the animal you are adopting is spayed or neutered!