Listed December 03, 2017
Age: 7 yrs.
Weight: Not Specified
Adult Size: 11-25 lbs.
Breed:Domestic Medium Hair
Views:This pet has been viewed 14 times.
DescriptionDomestic Medium Hair (medium coat)
Internal ID: CET
Nairobi is a medium-hair black and white cat born around June 2002. She came into our system with the expectation that she may not live very long and was shifted to a fospice kitty when her health seemed to be precarious. Nairobi's foster family had her thoroughly examined and Nairobi was given some simple medical support. Her transformation was immediate, she clearly plans to enjoy her life for quite a bit longer. While she is mostly sedentary, she gets the sillies on occasion and races around playing with toys, acting for all the world like a young kitten.
Nairobi's holiday wish it to be adopted into a loving home where she can share her sunset years with her new forever family. Nairobi loves all people, does fine with other cats and gentle dogs, but she likes her space. She will come out and hang with her foster family's dogs and cats but often stays in her favorite room basking in the sunlight of a large window on her favorite bed. Nairobi purrs loudly and has a raspy meow that commands attention. Her foster family appreciates her 'grumpy senior' persona, it suits her and given her obvious love of people, it is balanced by a sweet charm endearing her to all.
Please consider granting Nairobi her holiday wish. She will reward you with a quirky fun personality that makes a great addition to any home.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: http://www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email email@example.com. For more general questions, please see our website at http://www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Adoption Fee Details
The adoption fee includes:
• Rabies vaccination (other vaccines as needed)
• Spay or neuter
• feline leukemia test for cats and heartworm test for dogs.
• Microchip and registration
An adult cat or dog will have been given all of its vaccinations.
A kitten or puppy will be current on the vaccinations appropriate to its age; the adopter will be responsible for additional vaccinations needed after the adoption.
Adoption fees for dogs and cats:
• Dogs/Puppies: $175
◦ Senior (65+ years) discount:
◾ $75 for dogs 5 years of age or older
◾ $140 for dogs under 5 years of age
• Cats: $60
◦ Kittens (under 1 year): $90
◦ Ask about our second cat/kitten discount!
◦ All cats/kittens are required to go home in a carrier.