Listed January 01, 2018
Age: 1 yrs.
Weight: Not Specified
Breed:Domestic Short Hair
Views:This pet has been viewed 54 times.
DescriptionDomestic Short Hair (short coat)
Internal ID: C186
|Juliette is a black, domestic short haired kitten, born approximately 9/4/17. She is one of those delightful kittens who can't wait to be picked up and cuddled. Juliette's an active kitten who favors chasing and tackling her siblings. She enjoys objects she can hide in until the time of the perfect ambush presents itself. She's quite the character, with her kitten energy and sunny disposition. Juliette is a beautiful kitten with a heart to match|
1. Return to our website: http://www.yolospca.orgIf you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to email@example.com
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at http://www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Adoption Fee Details
The adoption fee includes:
• Rabies vaccination (other vaccines as needed)
• Spay or neuter
• feline leukemia test for cats and heartworm test for dogs.
• Microchip and registration
An adult cat or dog will have been given all of its vaccinations.
A kitten or puppy will be current on the vaccinations appropriate to its age; the adopter will be responsible for additional vaccinations needed after the adoption.
Adoption fees for dogs and cats:
• Dogs/Puppies: $175
◦ Senior (65+ years) discount:
◾ $75 for dogs 5 years of age or older
◾ $140 for dogs under 5 years of age
• Cats: $60
◦ Kittens (under 1 year): $90
◦ Ask about our second cat/kitten discount!
◦ All cats/kittens are required to go home in a carrier.