Listed March 06, 2018
Breed:Domestic Short Hair
Views:This pet has been viewed
Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
ID: Tink Tink
Internal ID: C--
5mo FS DSH
This sweet girl showed up as a stray at a local emergency clinic with evidence of trauma to her spine and fracture to her left hind leg. Her spinal injury resulted in paralysis of her back legs and fecal/urinary incontinence but this doesn't slow her down one bit! She is unaware of her limitations and scoots around with gusto! She is extremely affectionate, purrs as soon as she sees anyone, enjoys playing with her toys and loves food!
Tink Tink requires a very committed owner who would be willing to express her bladder/bowels twice daily and work with her to see if she can regain some function of her back legs. Once she is full grown, she may be a candidate for a wheelchair. She would likely do well in a home with cats, dogs and children.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
2. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
3. We will email or call you if we need more information; since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email email@example.com if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 for kittens or $60 for adults over 1 year (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at http://www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Adoption Fee Details
The adoption fee includes:
• Rabies vaccination (other vaccines as needed)
• Spay or neuter
• feline leukemia test for cats and heartworm test for dogs.
• Microchip and registration
An adult cat or dog will have been given all of its vaccinations.
A kitten or puppy will be current on the vaccinations appropriate to its age; the adopter will be responsible for additional vaccinations needed after the adoption.
Adoption fees for dogs and cats:
• Dogs/Puppies: $175
◦ Senior (65+ years) discount:
◾ $75 for dogs 5 years of age or older
◾ $140 for dogs under 5 years of age
• Cats: $60
◦ Kittens (under 1 year): $90
◦ Ask about our second cat/kitten discount!
◦ All cats/kittens are required to go home in a carrier.